Sunday, July 13, 2008

My New Camera

I didn't think that any piece of electronic equipment would ever be able to make me as elated as my iPod, but my little mp3 player may have met its match today...my new digital SLR camera, the Canon EOS 30D.

I bought it used, and they took my two old 35mm cameras in trade, so it wasn't as pricey as buying a brand new camera. She has a few worn spots, from loving use by some other photographer, but she works well, at least as far as I know. There are a lot more dials and buttons than my old 35mm cameras had, so I'm still learning the ropes.

If you were ever present when I used my old camera, I apologize--I yelled at it a lot, usually with unpleasant language, because it took horrible pictures and I hated it.

I'm still learning the ropes of this new camera, but so far I love it! Here are a few pictures I took this afternoon, of a gorgeous little girl you may recognize.




No comments: